Buildings from all public and private sectors will compete in a playful way during one year to reduce their energy consumption. Inspired by the French competition CUBE that has been running for 5 years, participants will be guided throughout the year: they will be supported in following-up their energy consumption, will have access to monthly activities and support and will be given recommendations on how to save energy.
To win, participants will need light technology solutions, collaboration and most importantly creativity!
All participants will be supported in their energy efficiency efforts:
- Participant Kit: Technical guides & Communication resources
- 2 technical training sessions by ITC lecturers
- Participant workshops
- One-to-one advice
- Launching and closing events: the opportunity for participants to make their progress known
- Support and communication on social media
|Category size |
(electricity consumption per year)
(less than $ 10,000 )
|$ 800||Entry fees $ 2,500 |
+ $ 400 / site
(between $ 10,000 and $ 20,000)
|$ 1,500||Entry fees $ 2,500|
+ $ 600 / site
(more than $ 20,000)
|$ 2,200||Entry fees $ 2,500 |
$ 800 / site
Want to maximaze
your chance to win?
We offer additional support tailored to your needs
You want to highlight your participation to the contest as part of your CSR and PR policies?
- Support to your internal and external communication strategy
- CSR Communication Kit
You are registering several outlets?
- Support to the organization of a sub-competition between your outlets
- Creation of an internal dashboard to establish baselines of consumption
You want a support exactly tailored to your exact needs?
We can offer:
- Additional training sessions
- Tailored energy saving strategies
- Inclusion of your EMS system in the competition
- And more…
Contact us to get a quotation for additional support packages!